Small Business I understand the unique needs of small businesses and help with all aspects of bookkeeping, payroll, tax planning, and the preparation. I work with all types of small businesses including ones that are home-based.
Business Startups A large part of my practice is helping businesses in their formative stages set up accounting systems appropriate to their needs in running the business and their responsibilities for reporting to the government. If you need your company set up on QuickBooks® software, I can assist you with that as well. I sit down with each new business owner and stress the importance of:
- Choosing the right entity type for your business.
- Shareholder/owner compensation issues & benefit strategies.
- Understanding the differences between employees and independent contractors and how this effects both taxation and your overall costs.
Click here for a list of questions to prepare for your new business. To save and download the new business checklist to your computer, right click on the link above and choose ’Save Target As’ and then save the file to your desktop.
Financial Planning Services According to a study conducted by the US Department of Commerce, only 5% of all Americans are financially independent by the age of 65. If you want to be part of that shrinking demographic, it’s critical that you have a solid financial plan and receive good counsel on a periodic basis. But how do you find an honest, reliable, knowledgeable financial advisor that will help you achieve your financial goals? While I do not personally offer financial planning services, I am able to refer my clients to several outstanding individuals/firms that do. Here are some of the topic areas you should consider discussing with a reputable financial advisor:
- Retirement Planning Analysis – Development of systematic savings and expenditure strategies and examination of various investment vehicles for retirement funds.
- Trust, Ownership & Gift Planning – Evaluation of existing asset ownership to insure that tax and personal liability have been minimized. Consideration for the establishment of trust and gifting plans along with the proper transfer and management of assets.
- Estate Planning – To provide family economic stability, security and liquidity to maintain existing lifesyle
- Financial Planning Services
Contact Lynn today to learn more 732.262.0061